Friday, April 19, 2013

MIM #112

Ashley over at PapertreyInk shows us how to die cut alphabet letters and emboss/stamp and or alter them for our project.
Here's mine.
Friendship Jar was my starting pt. The word 'sweet' was my alpha altered word.
Cut from True Black cardstock, embossed with polka dot basics.
PTI mostly, Harvest Gold cardstock card base. Pattern from a 6x6" pack, (sorry, I'm out of town working on my daughter's Mac which is like being on Mars to me!)
Any how, anything you'd like to know, I'll gladly help!
Can you tell it's lemonade? I hope so! When was the last time Anything was a nickel?1?!
I am having a wonderful weekend with my daughter's family, hope your's is same!
Thank you Ashley, love when you do your tutorials!


10 comments:

  1. I love your lemonade and polka dot letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun card! All of the elements tie in very nicely for a refreshing card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a SWEET card, Nancy. I love the mason jar full of lemonade and only 5 cents! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this on PTI's Facebook page and had to come by and tell you that I LOVE this card!! The yellow embossing/sparkle effect for Lemonade is genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love how you filled this jar with summer, Nancy! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree 100% with Susan! What an awesome card...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't remember the last time I paid a nickel for anything ! Love the polka dot letters and this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm betting - it's a shot in the dark here - that you already knew how to die cut letters and stamp them. But you're so sweet to always give credit. Your work has me in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should add that I love your comment about being out of town...hilarious! You wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is one SWEET card, Nancy! Every detail is just perfect! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!