Friday, July 26, 2013

Festive Friday's Pink, White and Silver Challenge

I wanted to  play along with Festive Friday's 'Colour Challenge'.
One of the design team's members is Melissa Phillips and she just about walks on air in my world.
And besides, who can resist creating a Christmas Card in July?
The reindeer is a Memory Box die cut from glitter paper.
PTI In the Meadow, Snowflake Medley stamps and dies,
Sentiment PTI's Winter Cheer
PTI shimmer cardstock, sweet blush pattern pack, Hibiscus Burst and Sweet Blush (snowflakes)
Bridal embossing powder,
Silver and white twine, 
Pink edged seam binding(bows),  jewels from Candy Shoppe by Queen and Co.
Here's the link if you'd like to play along.


9 comments:

  1. WOW! This is simply stunning! My eyes didn't know where to go first, there is just so many wonderful layers to this card! OK, my eyes finally did focus in on the deer...he is beautiful! Seriously though, this is just a stunning card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are MEGA talented and I am in awe of your copic skillz, they are mad scientist great!

    Thanks for your comment on my Festive Friday card. It is so great when you see something like an image you can use and you create a vision in your mind of a card (like a Parisian pink Christmas scene), and it comes to full fruition. Love it when that happens. I scrolled thru your cards, so much loveliness!! (following!)

    Have a great day!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this card is so stunning Nancy - I love the inspiration palette when I saw it but your card blew me away when I scrolled down, haha! That elegant reindeer is perfect in glittery silver and the vellum doily was a gorgeous touch too ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you make me want Christmas to be here now. I just love what you have done with these colors ....such a festive pink Christmas card a true beauty Nancy! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous with all the different shades and textures - a treasure for the viewing pleasure! lol! Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Nancy!!! The subtle differences in the pink and metallic colors you've used give this such a vintage feel! Now if I'm forgetting something, you can smack me, but I don't think you've joined us before...sure hope to see you again at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out so beautiful! I love the sparkly reindeer! I agree with you completely about Melissa - she creates pure magic! THank you so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy your card is GORGEOUS! I love the glittery reindeer with antlers! And all your pretty details! So lovely my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!