Saturday, November 30, 2013

JUGS Wild Card #217 One Layer Card

It's the end of the month of November, and that means my last guest designer post with JUGS.

Just Us Girls #217, is a Wild Card Challenge by Nancy.
One Layer Card Challenge with a Winter theme


One layer cards do not come easy for me.
I just want to add sequins, die cuts, buttons, well you get the idea.

More is more and just makes me happy!
Phew! Glad I got that off my chest
Now for my one layer card.


Just ignore that there is actually a double layer of card stock! 
The fact that it fits in a regular envelope and mails with a regular stamp 
has me amazed. May have to try this more often!

PTI stamped trees from Background Basics: Evergreens.
Then ghost stamped behind.
Trees are stamped again with Stamp 'n Bond, glittered and heated to secure glitter
 (that stuff really works!)
Sentiment 'Winter' also selectively 'glittered'.
Lil Inkers stitched rectangle dies.
PTI cardstocks.

I want to thank Vicki and the team at Just Us Girls, for allowing me to guest design this month.
I was honored to be featured 4 times, and loved every week's challenge!
Thank you JUGS! 
Can't wait to play along next month and all the 2014 year!


10 comments:

  1. How pretty with the sparkly green Nancy! what a beautiful forest you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you re: OLC angst! I was a mess trying to get one done LOL! Just love the scene you created here and the lovely added sparkle. Thanks for being our GD this past month. You did an amazing job ((hugs))!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card! I love all the sparkle you added on this one. We were so happy to have you as our Guest Designer this month over at Just Us Girls. You are a very talented lady, and quite an inspiration for me. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love those sparkly trees and selective sparkled sentiment. This is such a beautiful, serene scene. Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful designs with us this past month as our Guest Designer at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow- this card is mesmerizing - looks like a real winter view of christmas tress - I wonder if I can make that? Sentiment works well with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy - such a pretty sparkly OLC! Thanks so much for joining us over the last month! Your cards were fabulous~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, your card is beautiful! Love the soft colors and sparkle!! You've been a great Guest DT member!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous, shimmery one layer…shhhhh kinda one layer lol. Very beautiful and so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love that sparkle. And I'm still smiling about your "more is more and just makes me happy"....I love it. This may not be your typical style, but you did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!