Sunday, January 12, 2014

Merry Monday #90

Happy Sunday to you all!
Did you know Merry Monday, has it's own blog now?
To get a head start on Christmas cards visit here:


While visiting Marybeth's blog,
I was reminded that Merry Monday was challenging again, one of my fav's last year.
Had all my Christmas cards done and ready, with a few to spare!
(Marcia, had to do insides too!)
This week's challenge,


to use ribbon or twine on a Christmas card.


Waltzingmouse's 2011 Holiday Ornaments
Rouge Zing Embossing Powder, Black Superior EP.
Ribbon and twine weave from stash.
Gotta hurry and post this, 
hope you're having a warmer weekend!


Just a  quick PS, tomorrow is a sneak peek of Paper Sweeties Jan. release, 
which officially takes place on the 15th. 
Come see some of the new product (complete with dies!)
showcased here. Officially launching my DT status. So excited to be representing
this delightful company!


See you tomorrow!



5 comments:

  1. Nancy, I love these ornaments! So pretty and bold in these colors. Great use of twine and ribbon. Love that! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous....what wonderful images and I love how you did the background! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nancy, I love the ornaments and the background reminds me of a warm sweater. Congrats on the DT position with Paper Sweeties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card Nancy! I think red, black, & white is so classy anyway, so you hit it right out of the park for me with your color choices. :0) Love all the elements you added to this card...the use of all the different ribbons for your background is fantastic! :0) And glad to hear I'm not the only one who had to finish insides of cards too! This year WILL be different! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool, Nancy! I love what you did with your twine! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!