Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Paper Sweeties February Release Sneak Peeks



Welcome to the Paper Sweeties Sneek Peeks!
Paper Sweeties is releasing 2 new stamp sets and 1 fabulous teapot die this month.
My 1st project features the new teapot die, which coordinates with PS's Tea for Two stamp set!
This is such a versatile die and can be used for cards, tags and sweet invitations.

Inspiration came from vintage English chintz teapots.
Something about drinking tea from one of these delicate beauties that enhances each sip!


Pink background diamond pattern from PS's borders.
Sentiment from PS Tea for Two.

Love this paper so much, I did another card/invite using the paper but covering the surface with clear embossing powder several times, creating a porcelain like surface.


A bit hard to capture the sheen, much shinier in real life!


The darling tag on top is from another of this month's release. I just used it as a tag with a sentiment from the stamp set: It's Tea Time, and a teacup from: I'm Having a Tea Party.

This card's a trifold.
A peek on the inside.


Embossed in blush and white.
Love this sweet invite to tea from the Tea for Two stamp set!


Card opens and closes with a triple string tie.

Remember to come back tomorrow for more peeks as Paper Sweeties
 counts down to their release on the 15th!
And be sure to check out what 'peeks'  the other designers have for you!

Amber Kroening
Annette Allen
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Nancy Penir (me!)

8 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy , you made an adorable tea invite! Love the way it opens and ties. Your inspiration teapot is gorgeous , and I agree so nice to have tea poured out of something so pretty . Beautiful cards and inspiration today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm where did my comment go. Well I was saying how much I like the way your card opens and ties. Love the inspiration teapot sooo pretty. I agree tea always seems better poured out of something pretty. Beautiful cards and inspiration Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the floral teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! Very pretty paper and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Nancy ... you have outdone yourself yet again with these lovely creations! The stamped grid background using the border stamp set is so clever ... and your tea pots and sentiments are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both just charming!! Don't you just love the teapot die!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet tea ensemble! I wish I could see the embossed teapot in person! I love how you staged your photos with your teapot too! This new die is coming home with me this month! I love giving tea to teachers at school with biscotti and these will make the sweetest tags! Thanks for the wonderful ideas Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!