Sunday, February 23, 2014

TSTR Week #207 'Wishy Washy'


Week #207 at The Shabby TeaRoom, and the theme is 'Wishy Washi'


I have to admit, I have too much washi tape that isn't used enough, 
so I was happy to apply it to this card.

I was inspired by the banners of washi and created a couple of banners from
Paper Sweeties Celebrate.
Also used Sophie die and stamp paper pieced and copic colored.


This is my last week as Guest Designer for The Shabby Tea Room.
Just have to thank Debbie for the honor, I've loved the past 4 weeks! 
How do you like to use washi tape on your projects.

I'd love to see your take on 'Wishy Washi'!





2 comments:

  1. Nice way to use up some of that washi tape! Looks like there is a party going on… Love it Nancy!
    We have our Wawona Camp site for June! Hope there will be some water in the falls and rivers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waoo! I really love this card. Congratulations on guest designing for The Shabby Tea Room this month. Such an adorable image and fabulous use of Washi tapes :)

    Nancy, I really like your work a lot, but I am unable to follow your blog as there is no follower widget or email subscription for your blog. I hope you do put them up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!