Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Paper Sweeties March Release Sneek Peek!


Hi and welcome to the Paper Sweeties March Release Sneek Peek!
It's all about Spring at Paper Sweeties this month.
3 new stamp sets and a set of die with unlimited possibilities!

My card features a bit of each new set.


Dies for the chickie and egg with stamps to match make this card such fun to do.
For the next 3 days you'll see lots more from me and my teamies, so you don't want to miss a thing!

The rest of the design team has lots more sneaks, be sure to take a peek!

Nancy Penir -you're here!



12 comments:

  1. Nancy this card is so pretty! It is just singing a happy spring tune to me! I love the sweet flowers in the corners and the chick and egg too! So excited for spring and the Easter season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as can be Nancy! It is filled with all things wonderfully spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so cute.. such a great idea to use the egg like that.. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Nancy!!! Love thses s[pring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww Nancy! How cute is this little chickie? Love how you made her look just hatched!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!!! I've missed a bunch of adorableness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, Nancy ... you've done it again! The amount of sweetness in this cute and clever card is just over the top! I adore the bright and cheery color palette, the way you've cracked the egg and have the chick coming out of it ... and the flower frame and gingham are the perfect icing on the cake -- brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay...the cracked egg...brilliant!! this is so darn CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just too darn adorable, Nancy! I love the the little hatched chickie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW!! What a BRIGHT and CHEERFUL Card!! I LOVE the colors and the FUN layered Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So creative and CUTE...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how adorable is this! Love the chick coming out of the egg.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!