Monday, April 14, 2014


Hooray! It's Paper Sweeties Release Day!
Today is the day you can purchase the new sets we've been previewing.

Today I used the circle tag die from Sweet Cuts: Beautiful Little Wishes,
Only I turned it around into a balloon to feature on my card.
Don't you love the look of the word 'Celebrate'?
I know I do! Can't use it enough!
It's from: ConGRADulations.


Loving the bakers twine at Paper Sweeties too!

Now go check out the rest of the design team. They've been hitting it out of the park
for this release!

Nancy Penir (you're here!)


Happy Everything
ConGRADulations

Sweet Cuts - Beautiful Little Wishes



5 comments:

  1. so fun! looove these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag die does make a great balloon die! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever girl, love the balloons!! This is happy and cheerful, terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you really do create the cutest cards.. love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Nancy!! I love the cluster of balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!