Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Serendipity Sparkle & Shine Guest Designer


Hi! I'm back as Guest Designer this month at Serendipity Stamps,
with their challenge to 'sparkle and shine' but with a touch of gold.


Jeanne allowed me to pick from their wondrous selection of stamps for the holidays.
This beautiful stag is from Reindeer, and comes in a set with script of the names of
all Santa's reindeer.
Reindeer colored with watercolor pencils, and Wink of Stella in gold.


The Joy script die was cut twice, once with gold glitter paper (behind) and
white shimmer paper.
Join the month long challenge here:


Be sure to check out all the design teams creations




7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! You did a beautiful job on this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the double die cut and the distressed edges on your design. The background stamping is so nice too! Am I missing anything??? LOL!!! Great design!! Thanks so much for being our guest this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Nancy!!! Dang....every time I visit someone's blog I find another fantastic stamp I need!! Love the reindeer name background!! You made these images shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully crafted card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry I missed this , I think I forgot to comment on all the cards that week, sad to have gotten so far behind . This is truly stunning, Nancy! I am sure Mary is thrilled to have this gorgeous card to showcase this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design Nancy! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!