Saturday, February 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties February 2016 Release Sneak Peek!


It's February Release time at Paper Sweeties, and
there's a new stamp set and coordinating set of sweet cuts, I
can wait to show you!


Today's a 'peek' at one of the flowers and frame that will be available 
on the 15th.
I placed a doily on my card front and sponge inked in shades 
of blue and lavender.
The frame is die cut, and stamped in pale blue and lavender, layered, & stamped
with the sentiment, which is part of  and the name of the set.
The sweet little daisies are stamped with blue and lavender as well,
and watercolor painted in the 2 colors.
You're not going to want to miss the rest of the release,
this is one of those 'must have' sets for occasions when you want 
someone to know you care!

Thinking of You




10 comments:

  1. Love the double layer frame and the subtle blue flowers!!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sponging and fun little set of stamps, can't wait to see the rest. Very pretty Miss Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have a doily in the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inking with the doily! Love how you layered the labels and pretty posies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blues and purples! Love the pretty doily background my dear! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doily background looks so pretty!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is SO soft and gorgeous! I LOVE the monochrome colors--perfect! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your inking technique with the doily!!! I can't wait to try it :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy, such a lovely card!! I love the doily stencil technique -- super idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy, this is just fabulous! I love the beautiful stenciled doily and how you stacked the labels in opposite directions!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!