Thursday, February 11, 2016

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - February 2016!


Hi Paper Sweeties fans! 
Are you loving the Planner Series so far?
February's stamp set is called Celebrate.
And you're love all the images that tell you in a glance that it's
party time!


Last month I told you I do my planning on a calendar. I love seeing the whole month in a glance
 This month's release is perfect for me, and I know you're going to love it too!
Balloons, hearts, words that  tell you in an instant what you have to remember.


My calendar helps me plan ahead, and I love decorating it with PS die cuts and 
sequins!


Here's the Month of February, with a heart and posie banner, in the colors of 
the month's picture.
You're going to have so much fun with this set!


Loved that I can color each image!
This handy set is available for purchase now in the 
PaperSweeties Shop!


Be sure and visit the rest of Planner Series Design Team!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas 





2 comments:

  1. Your planner page is decorated so pretty, Nancy! Abigail is too CUTE in her outfit next to bird and bird house! Love all the hearts and details...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy I love your sweet calendar all decorated! So adorable! I am boring and use my iphone.....love seeing what you do each month! :)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!