Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The Card Concept: Monochromatic Green


The Card Concept has a new challenge beginning today, called:
Monochromatic Green.


March means more green everywhere I look, including a holiday I love,
St. Patrick's Day. As an ex teacher, I used to love telling the story of St. Patrick,
and how he became the patron saint of Ireland.


I also love getting to play with a couple of new sets from PTI, one with plenty of 
Irish Blessings, Irish Blessings Stamp Set, and another that creates a frame,
My frame is embossed with Stampendous, Pearl Lustre: Emerald

I'd call my card Clean and Layered, but there are several styles for you to choose from.
Play along for 2 weeks on the Card Concept blog!


5 comments:

  1. This is pretty Nancy! I love the little cluster of shamrocks in the bottom corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...love all your wonderful green and love that wonderful sentiment too and those sweet shamrocks, the perfect way to finish off your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Nancy! I smile at everything you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful emerald greens! Your card is stunning and I just love the sentiment. May that blessing be true for you! I so enjoyed our time together last week and will cherish every moment and memory we made. I'm already thinking of our next gathering, in sunny CA! Sending you BIG (hugs) my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love seeing my sets in the wild! how did i miss this?! i really like the green on green frame and how you used the smaller knot elements!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!